Terms and conditions
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in after 2.00pm
- Check-out on or before 10.30am.
Bookings and payments
- All bookings must be secured within 24 hours of the reservation being confirmed with the full amount being paid.
- This full payment is to be paid into bank account details as provided:-
- Account details -
- Bendigo bank Limited,
- BSB: 633-000
- Acct Name: GV & LH Barker
- Acct No. 1166-79499
- Tariffs quoted are effective from 1 January 2016 and are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations and refunds
- Cancellations received at any time can incur an administration fee of $27.50
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival can incur a 50% cancellation fee. All bookings cancelled within 48 hours of check-in receive no refund.
Accessing the Retreat
From the centre of Bendigo, follow the Midland Highway out of Bendigo in the direction of Echuca (North) for approx. 5.8km. Take the right hand turn into Taylor street, from the centre turning lane, sign-posted to Barnadown and Fosterville. This turn off is opposite the Jayco Caravans Dealer and the BP Subway service station on the right opposite. After crossing the railway line, turn left and follow this road named (Taylor Street). Do not turn off this road at any stage. Remember you are principally travelling to the Barnadown area. When you have travelled 18.5km from the railway crossing you will come to a 90degree cross road with a sign indicating Goornong to the left. This is the Goornong - Fosterville road. Turn to the right here and proceed until the bitumen runs out (approx 100m). Travel another 80m on the now dirt road and turn right into the property which has a sign out the front, GUNYAH VALLEY RETREAT 494 Goornong-Fosterville Road. As you proceed into the property you will see a large metal boomerang over the track with Gunyah Valley Farm written on it. Keep to the right and continue up to the house